Wednesday, April 28, 2010

i am beyond looking forwards to the weekend.
so much is on top of me right now, and even though im coping with that, small things like never seeing my partner, or my daughter stepping on glass at the beach are enough to make me want to just cry and stomp my feet.

i miss my friends who live far away, i miss my brother who no longer talks to anyone in our family ( thanks evil soon to be wife)

its the full moon. makes me emotional..

love to anyone who reads, i got some good photos today, shall post them later.
love danielle

3 comments:

Red Phoenix Style by Willow and Lotus Phoenix said...

Chin up honey, focus on the important stuff and don't let the little stuff get in the way. Looking forward to seeing the new pics!

L

danielle said...

thanks chicky... i was just having 'one of those days'... im feeling better today and excited about the weekend.
much love, me x

Anonymous said...

Hi Danielle, I just saw your comment on Shop Blithely, postage is $10 to Brisbane. If you would like the jacket email me at honey.ooh.sugar@gmail.com

You've got a beautiful blog, it's very personal and honest. ♥

Post a Comment