Thursday, May 20, 2010

feeling really sorry for myself today. more moles came out yesterday, one on my forearm and one on my leg, turns out i dont need as many out as first thought... the arm one wasnt bad, it felt like a pinch then the local was cold... the calf though, i have no words for that pain... he used a round circular blade thingo, similar to an apple corer, in fact Mr L and i have nicknamed it the 'apple corer experience'... basically its a circular scalpel, you push and it slices a circle. At first i didnt feel it, then BAM i could feel the pain and slicing... My doctor then pumped my leg full of more local, and now my leg is not only sliced/diced/stitched, its bruised.

the tests on the ones on my back came back as 1 cancerous ( but he got it all) one turning that way and one was fine...

i cant stress how much sunscreen is important. I am an avid sunscreen wearer and look whats happened, there is so much merit in SLIP SLOP SLAP...


in other boring random news, still job hunting...fingers crossed.

I put a soup in the slow cooker before we went to bed last night, i woke at 4 am o have a house filled with warm soupy smells and nearly got out of bed to eat some... we woke to a rainy drizzly day, Miss L helped me make porridge while Mr B showed me just how big hyes getting these days and listened to his ipod...

Mr L has gone into uni after a week of being sick. Poor guy .


thanks for all the comments and visits to the blog.

much love

danielle

2 comments:

So Now What? said...

Oh I just left you the most kick-arse comment about my irresponsibility as a young lady sunbaking with baby oil. Anyhoo, hope you feel better now. And thanks for introducing me to mix-pod. I like staying a while and listening to your cool music. x

danielle said...

LMFAO... thats so naughty ... you arent a chicken woman, dont act like one, you dont need to season yourself ;) LOL...

mix pod is awesome and thanks for reading :) i will update it soon :)

Post a Comment